He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

« Home | Good ol' Gaius » | Good news, Good people » | VOM Report on Indonesian Churches Closed » | Living in the Past » | Pray for Believers in Myanmar » | Muslims & Missions » | Serving » | Gone Til March » | True Church Conference » | Join a Church Youngin' » 

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 

Embracing Accusation

From time to time I still live back in Thailand in my heart. Man was it good. We were blessed to have Shane & Shane come and hang out & play for us & the missionaries. Their full concert that I heard was amazing as always, but I was ministered to by a new song of theirs in a powerful way. Praise God for those who use their musical gifting, His gifting He has given them, to honor Christ.

Here's the lyrics to the song EMBRACING ACCUSATION. I wish you could hear Shane B.'s testimony of what happened as he read through Galatians 3:10, knew he was hopeless only to find hope in Galatians 3:13 and then wrote this song from his time in the Word. Maybe my new favorite of all-time: my life in a song!

Father of lies, coming to steal kill and destroy
All my hopes of being good enough
I hear him saying, “cursed are the ones who can’t abide”

He’s right, hallelujah, he’s right
The devil is preaching the song of the redeemed
That I am cursed and gone astray
I cannot gain salvation
Embracing accusation

Could the father of lies be telling the truth of
God to me tonight?
That if the penalty of sin is death, then death is mine
I hear him saying, “cursed are the ones who can’t abide”

The devil’s singing over me an age old song
That I am cursed and gone astray
Singing the first verse so conveniently over me
He’s forgotten the refrain.
JESUS SAVES!!!


Watch Shane & Shane perform this song live.

About me

  • I'm DR
  • From Exiled
My profile

Links

The Bible Challenge


Test your knowledge of the Bible

This Day in History
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Visit www.esv.org to learn about the ESV Bible 9Marks Ministries
Locations of visitors to this page