He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

« Home | OH I CAN'T WAIT! » | I Can't Believe They Sell That in Japan! » | New Blog Entry » | We Don't Mind Being Foreign - We Just Don't Want O... » | This book has become one of the most important one... » | Where I Was on Saturday Night - That's Me Right Sm... » | Blurring the Boundaries » | Preaching, Not Conversation » | Change of Sentiments - Progress Reported on May 13... » | On This Day in 1893 - God Grant Men for Japan! » 

Sunday, June 21, 2009 

Controversy: Faithful in a Fallen World



Doug Wilson - Why is Calvin controversial?

Sometimes you can cause controversy by pride or stupidity too, but Wilson brings up a good point here. If we are faithful in a fallen world, then we are bound to bring controversy. Instead, I think we choose comfort.

About me

  • I'm DR
  • From Exiled
My profile

Links

The Bible Challenge


Test your knowledge of the Bible

This Day in History
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Visit www.esv.org to learn about the ESV Bible 9Marks Ministries
Locations of visitors to this page