He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

« Home | SBC Faces 10 Questions About Future » | What is Theology? » | Training Faithful Men » | North Korea: Where God Has Been Banned » | The Great Outdoors & Abortion » | Abortion, Michael Vick, Barack Obama, & My Confusion » | Children of the Republics » | Pastor Traps » | Resurrections » | 5 Maxims for Parents » 

Sunday, August 23, 2009 

Why I Want Out

Most everything that is shameful about being a Southern Baptist these days is in this article. I just don't have the Christian maturity or the time to go through the article blow by blow, but good grief! Are we for Christ or some half-dead institution known as the Southern Baptist Covention? If this is how the majority think, I want out. If this is how the majority think, God be rid of this convention.

About me

  • I'm DR
  • From Exiled
My profile

Links

The Bible Challenge


Test your knowledge of the Bible

This Day in History
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Visit www.esv.org to learn about the ESV Bible 9Marks Ministries
Locations of visitors to this page