He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

« Home | Turkish Girl, 16, Buried Alive for Talking to Boys » | 'Look After Orphans' - 20 Practical Ideas for Chur... » | Orphaned in an Hour » | Shizuoka City - Where We Be » | Rescue » | Radiance » | Interrupting God » | Burmese Genocide; Orphans Worship » | Sin & Adoption » | A Minister for Christ's Sake? » 

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 

Prepared a Place

Prepared a Place - by Doug Plank

Mystery of mysteries
That God would make for me
A place within His family, though once His enemy
The Judge of every sinner sent Christ to Calvary
To prepare a place for me

Judgment should be given
For this guilt upon my head
But the Father of all glory crushed His Son instead
Now I’ve been adopted, for God made this to be
You prepared a place for me

Chorus
Blessed be, blessed be
My God and Savior, You’ve shown me favor
And prepared a place for me

Father, in the moment
When Your Son shall split the skies
And myriads of angels acclaim Him with their cries
By grace I will be able to join the jubilee
You prepared a place for me

About me

  • I'm DR
  • From Exiled
My profile

Links

The Bible Challenge


Test your knowledge of the Bible

This Day in History
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Visit www.esv.org to learn about the ESV Bible 9Marks Ministries
Locations of visitors to this page