He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

« Home | Japanese Herbivores: Men & Gender-Bending in Japan » | Chan is Practicing What He is Preaching » | Understanding Japan: Wealth is the Best Contracept... » | Plasma Screens & Jesus » | Amen. » | A Church By Any Other Name » | Open Doors: North Korea » | Best 10-year-old Hoops Player in the U.S.? » | Alégrense las Naciones! » | Unicorn & Jesus Christ is in the House » 

Thursday, April 22, 2010 

@Givemeabreak - The Desire to be a Celebrity Christian & the Abuse of Twitter

Just got off the phone with @John_Calvin - if you weren't @obscureloser I would let the world know when we talked too. Now you know just how holy, connected, and important I am.

This just in:

Just made out with @myhotproverbs31wife - you should have seen it!

While I have you here:

Please pray for me - I'll be speaking at #freakinghugeconference to over 12,002,291 people. Not that the conference invitation is something I wanted you to know about or the amount of people is important, just pray God would be glorified through @me.

I've got to run:

I need to go skype with @JohnPiper & @RickWarren because they want me to help them with the mess they find themselves in. Also need to chat about the 3 books they'll be co-authoring & I'll be editing called: 1) #Don'tWasteYourPurpose 2) #40DaysofJoy 3) #PurposeDrivenPleasure

About me

  • I'm DR
  • From Exiled
My profile

Links

The Bible Challenge


Test your knowledge of the Bible

This Day in History
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Visit www.esv.org to learn about the ESV Bible 9Marks Ministries
Locations of visitors to this page