He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

« Home | At 2011's End, 7 Billion People » | Reuters: 2010 in 60 Seconds » | The Birth of Christ » | Because It's Healthy to Dream (or How to Memorize ... » | Consorting with Whores » | The Digital Story of the Nativity » | Music Lyric Monday » | Every Church Must Make a Decision » | Burning Desperation » | 'One is Not Enough' Buddhist Woman Says at Lantern... » 

Thursday, December 30, 2010 

New Year's Resolution: Accomplished

I have no idea what some of my resolutions were, but I remember my main one:

RESOLVED - not to buy a new hat of any kind for myself in 2010.

Mission accomplished.

However, my addiction is still fully in tact. It was pure guts & grit to make it through, no heart change here.

People don't understand that with addicts like me, it doesn't matter if it's alcohol, drugs, tattoos, internet, Coke, or hats...the "starve the flesh" & it will die method doesn't work with us. But a weak dollar while living in steroid-Yen Japan sure makes it a no brainer!

I have 1 resolution for 2011 & I have every belief that I'll crash & burn by week 3, so if I am able to pull it off, you'll know what it is in one year. If you hear nothing, I will have surely failed.

About me

  • I'm DR
  • From Exiled
My profile

Links

The Bible Challenge


Test your knowledge of the Bible

This Day in History
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Visit www.esv.org to learn about the ESV Bible 9Marks Ministries
Locations of visitors to this page