He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

« Home | Earth, Water, Fire - (or Quake, Tsunami, Hell) » | Japan's Children of the Tsunami (ドキュメンタリー「津波の子供たち) » | Using Your Poor Kid to Teach My Rich Kid a Lesson » | Goodbye, I'm Leaving » | Sinking Feeling in Japan » | Homemade People (You Do Not Go Home to Hide From t... » | The Failure of International Adoption Policies » | Crisis at County Seat First Church » | Patience NOW! » | Psalm 112 » 

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 

Noah by Aaron Spiro

Love these lyrics to the song Noah by Tacoma artist Aaron Spiro. Notice Jesus! Listen to it here & read the artists thoughts on writing the track.

It’s been forty days since I felt the sun • In the belly of the ship I felt every last one • When it started raining they came two by two • People called me crazy and I felt like it too • Why me and the others let be • Why choose me and let the other ones be • The cancer had spread through the roots of our trees • Passed down to my father and now my father to me • I saw the sadness in God’s eyes • Did they run out of chances and one more last tries? Why me and the others let be • Why choose me and let the other ones be • Later on in the garden sweat poured like a flood • 40 drops of death and fear and blood • Can anyone just give him a flicker of light? • It’s so hard to see rainbows in the dead of night • Why, why not me • And let your only son be • How can it be • And let the other ones go free?

About me

  • I'm DR
  • From Exiled
My profile

Links

The Bible Challenge


Test your knowledge of the Bible

This Day in History
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Visit www.esv.org to learn about the ESV Bible 9Marks Ministries
Locations of visitors to this page