He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

« Home | Dear Ishmael » | . . . Of Valentines and Boston Terriers » | Object of Affection » | Fear the Chuck » | Cain (So Long Eden) » 

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 

Face of the Lost


This photo came from our wonderful friend who serves as a missionary in the Pacific Rim. I hope that seeing their beautiful faces would serve as a reminder to pray for these people to come and know Christ as their Redeemer and Savior.

Romans 15:20-21
"and thus I make it my ambition to preach the gospel, not where Christ has already been named, lest I build on someone else's foundation, but as it is written,
"Those who have never been told of him will see,and those who have never heard will understand."

About me

  • I'm DR
  • From Exiled
My profile

Today's Verse


(e.g., John 1 or God's love)

Shizuoka City Weather (where I'd rather be)

Unreached People Groups

Previous posts

Links

The Bible Challenge


Test your knowledge of the Bible

This Day in History
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Visit www.esv.org to learn about the ESV Bible 9Marks Ministries
Locations of visitors to this page