He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

« Home | "Make Way" - Eat with Ethereal » | Ergun, My Brother » | Popularity & Comparisons » | Discerning Readers Want to Know » | Life Together » | Pureness even in Privacy » | Still Southern Baptist After All These Years » | If I Perish, I Perish » | Look Out Russ! » | Fooey on Fairweather Fans » 

Monday, October 16, 2006 

Petrified

"The most tremendous judgment of God in this world is the hardening of the hearts of men."

- John Owen

About me

  • I'm DR
  • From Exiled
My profile

Links

The Bible Challenge


Test your knowledge of the Bible

This Day in History
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Visit www.esv.org to learn about the ESV Bible 9Marks Ministries
Locations of visitors to this page