He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

« Home | If I Perish, I Perish » | Look Out Russ! » | Fooey on Fairweather Fans » | Dear Ishmael » | The Savior a Creator of Spectacular Species » | Thabiti is Troubled » | The Pastor as Blessed » | Love His Bride » | Southern Baptist Dead » | Church and Politics » 

Thursday, October 05, 2006 

Still Southern Baptist After All These Years

Nathan Finn earns my vote for SBC President after Frank Page is through! Over at his blog, The Fullness of Time, he posts after a sleepless night Why I Don't Want to be a Southern Baptist Sometimes. I started shouting Amen outloud starting with number 11 & on through the list! Along with his lists of negatives he asserts his desire to stay & gives us some reasons for doing so. Thanks for this, Nathan!

About me

  • I'm DR
  • From Exiled
My profile

Links

The Bible Challenge


Test your knowledge of the Bible

This Day in History
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Visit www.esv.org to learn about the ESV Bible 9Marks Ministries
Locations of visitors to this page