He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

« Home | Christian Relief to the Myanmar Cyclone » | God in the Dark » | 15,000 Dead & Counting » | TULIP » | Burma Update - As many as 10,000 Feared Dead » | Japan's Child Population at All Time Low for 27th ... » | Pray for Burma - at least 351 Dead » | This Day in History in 1947 » | I'm Not Looking for a Hill To Die On » | My Blind Baby Girl » 

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 

Baseball to the Glory of God

I wouldn't care if the Cardinals never won another game in their history. I wouldn't care if they never lost another game, although that would be annoying.

However, this defensive show by Rick Ankiel just makes you just drop your jaw. Before you get to carried away with him - just remember, God created Him & gave him those abilities. He also hit a homerun that night too!

SEE VIDEO

About me

  • I'm DR
  • From Exiled
My profile

Links

The Bible Challenge


Test your knowledge of the Bible

This Day in History
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Visit www.esv.org to learn about the ESV Bible 9Marks Ministries
Locations of visitors to this page