He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

« Home | What Did You Say? Hilarious! » | 8 Years » | God Works on Another Scale » | Recommended Books from Desiring God » | Recommended Individual Commentaries on Each Book » | Community Church » | Love Abounds » | Remarkable - Lost Tribe Discovered » | Take Me Out to the Ballgame: Baseball, Biblical Ma... » | China Calls on Former Enemy (Japan) » 

Friday, June 06, 2008 

YES WE CAN!!


And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. GO therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

About me

  • I'm DR
  • From Exiled
My profile

Links

The Bible Challenge


Test your knowledge of the Bible

This Day in History
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Visit www.esv.org to learn about the ESV Bible 9Marks Ministries
Locations of visitors to this page