He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

« Home | A HUGE Mistake » | April Article Up on OUTREACHJAPAN.ORG » | The Unfinished Task » | Striking Sovereignty » | Sealed for God » | Glory Incomparable » | My Trek Up the Mountain » | Japan Looks Inward » | Storm a'Brewin' in Shiz Town » | Japanese Households on Welfare Rise to Record » 

Thursday, April 09, 2009 

What I've Been Listening to for Easter Week

1

a highlight from the album:

I stumbled and fell in the road on the way home, Hosea, Hosea.
I lay in the brick street like a stray dog. You came to me like a silver moon with the saddest smile I ever knew.
Hosea carried me home again. Home again.
You called me out to the Valley of Trouble just to look at the mess that I’ve made, a barren place where nothing can grow.
One look and my stone heart crumbled--it was a valley as green as jade. I swear it was the color of hope. You turned a stone into a rose, Hosea.


2

a highlight from the album:

Come and see, look on this mystery
The Lord of the Universe, nailed to a tree
Christ our God, spilling His Holy blood
Bowing in anguish, His sacred head

Sing to Jesus, Lord of our shame
Lord of our sinful hearts.
He is our great Redeemer.
Sing to Jesus, Honor His name.
Sing of His faithfulness, pouring His life out unto death


3

a highlight from the album:

My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought!
My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

4

a highlight from the album:

Sin has brought me to my knees
Mercy lifts me to my feet
Gratefulness is filling me

Just as I am, without one plea
But that You shed Your blood for me
And You bid me come
O Lamb of God, I come

5

a highlight from the album:

Here we have a firm foundation,
Here the refuge of the lost;
Christ's the Rock of our salvation,
His the name of which we boast.
Lamb of God, for sinners wounded,
Sacrifice to cancel guilt!
None shall ever be confounded
Who on him their hope have built.

-------------------------------------

In no particular order...


These make me praise God so much for the technology of portable music & so thankful for people like our friends in Auburn who gave us these wonderful blessings.

About me

  • I'm DR
  • From Exiled
My profile

Links

The Bible Challenge


Test your knowledge of the Bible

This Day in History
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Visit www.esv.org to learn about the ESV Bible 9Marks Ministries
Locations of visitors to this page