He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

« Home | Al Mohler: Live Dangerously » | Makes Me Want to Cry » | Cynicism vs. Hope » | Have You Heard the Good News? » | Controversy: Faithful in a Fallen World » | OH I CAN'T WAIT! » | I Can't Believe They Sell That in Japan! » | New Blog Entry » | We Don't Mind Being Foreign - We Just Don't Want O... » | This book has become one of the most important one... » 

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 

CJ Mahaney: The Cup


A powerful portrait painted of Jesus' wrestling in the Garden of Gethsemane & the implications for us. You will not hear many things more powerful than this.

About me

  • I'm DR
  • From Exiled
My profile

Links

The Bible Challenge


Test your knowledge of the Bible

This Day in History
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Visit www.esv.org to learn about the ESV Bible 9Marks Ministries
Locations of visitors to this page