He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

« Home | God at Work » | Petrified » | "Make Way" - Eat with Ethereal » | Ergun, My Brother » | Popularity & Comparisons » | Discerning Readers Want to Know » | Life Together » | Pureness even in Privacy » | Still Southern Baptist After All These Years » | If I Perish, I Perish » 

Friday, November 03, 2006 

Southern Baptist Possible Solutions

Several weeks ago, Nathan Finn made public the plethora of reasons he does not want to be a Southern Baptist sometimes. Fortunately, he didn't just complain and carry on, he has offered possible, helpful solutions, 9 so far, & counting.

Solutions Part 1
Solutions Part 2
Solutions Part 3
Solutions Part 4
Solutions Part 5
Solutions Part 6
Solutions Part 7
Solutions Part 8
Solutions Part 9

About me

  • I'm DR
  • From Exiled
My profile

Links

The Bible Challenge


Test your knowledge of the Bible

This Day in History
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Visit www.esv.org to learn about the ESV Bible 9Marks Ministries
Locations of visitors to this page