He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

« Home | Josh Hamilton » | Only A Man » | Higher Gas Prices Saves Lives? » | Seeking God: or Reformed is not Enough » | Need Less, Love More » | Good News in Japan » | Japan: Filling the God Vacuum » | A Day Late & a Dollar Short: Christians & Politica... » | Why Are So Many Japanese Choosing Not to Raise Fam... » | Seeker Sensitive » 

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 

Looking for War

I feel like I'm in the Shire with the multitudes, eating, drinking, & being merry, all the while, the battle at Mordor, with eternal consequences for all mankind, is raging on with the few & the brave & the saved to the true glory of God! Sadly, if I were in the war at Mordor I may be longing to be back in the Shire. We'll find out in a few months . . .

About me

  • I'm DR
  • From Exiled
My profile

Links

The Bible Challenge


Test your knowledge of the Bible

This Day in History
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Visit www.esv.org to learn about the ESV Bible 9Marks Ministries
Locations of visitors to this page