He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

« Home | International & National Desires » | More U.S. Women Having Fewer Children » | Saudi Man Kills Daughter for Converting to Christi... » | Why It's Good to Work in the World » | Closing Note From Japan » | I'm Just Sayin... » | Are You Sure? » | Painting the Map Blue » | Paul Loves the Old Testament » | Under Cover of Night » 

Friday, August 29, 2008 

Palin Has Won My Vote

It is harder to lead a family than to lead a nation. - Chinese Proverb

Sarah Palin is the mother of 5, with one of those children having down syndrome. I wonder what kind of mother she could be as a VP or governor, but I love her pro-life stance, I love that she has a large family, & I love that she fought against ethical violations within her own party & kicked tail in Alaska. I just wonder, is there any way we can make her the presidential candidate & McCain her VP choice? Ultimately, as a one issue voter, she puts the exclamation point to McCain's pro-life stance. To give McCain credit for swaying me, I became open to his vote when he admitted on national tv to Rick Warren that his greatest moral failure was the failure of his first marriage.

Obama is half black. He's as much white as he is black. Don't get confused that he's exploiting his black side to "make history" & "get your vote." But that's the only change he's bringing into office. His skin color. Besides that, he's as hollywood & DC as they come. He talks pretty. The guy has an incredible rhetoric ability, but he's given no concrete details except the democratic worldview of government as king. It's big goverment that people put their hopes & dreams in & expect to pave the way for them. I'm not a Republican, but at least the Republican party rhetoric is as a represenative of the people who make their own ways in life.

And it is interesting to me that the "man of change," Barack Obama, goes with the mainstream choice of Biden for VP whereas Palin is the true choice of change. A woman, a Washington outsider, & a dark horse with a proven record of not caving in to the pressures of the unethical party bigwigs, & a vote getter. Because of her as the VP pick, I won't be writing in Ron Paul's name as planned, but voting for McCain/Palin '08.

About me

  • I'm DR
  • From Exiled
My profile

Links

The Bible Challenge


Test your knowledge of the Bible

This Day in History
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Visit www.esv.org to learn about the ESV Bible 9Marks Ministries
Locations of visitors to this page