He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

« Home | On Them a Light has Dawned » | Japan to Raise English Fluency » | Bible in 2009 - bibleplan.org » | January 09 Newsletter - Rainer » | WELCOME! » | Japan Looks Back on 17th-Century Persecutions » | Him Whom They Have Pierced » | Language of the Trees » | Grand Theft Against the Gospel? » | Downturn Stirs Japan Suicide Fears » 

Saturday, January 10, 2009 

"Yes, Lord."

And as Jesus passed on from there, two blind men followed him, crying aloud, “Have mercy on us, Son of David.” When he entered the house, the blind men came to him, and Jesus said to them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” They said to him, “Yes, Lord.” Then he touched their eyes, saying, “According to your faith be it done to you.” And their eyes were opened. And Jesus sternly warned them, “See that no one knows about it.” But they went away and spread his fame through all that district. - Matthew 9:27-31

Yes, Lord...

I believe, help my unbelief that I won't learn Japanese.

I believe, help my unbelief that there are hundreds or thousands or your elect in Japan.

I believe, help my unbelief that you are more satisfying than corporate worship.

I believe, help my unbelief that you can and will use us.

I believe, help my unbelief that you are more sufficient than all family & friends half a world away.

I believe, help my unbelief that I can model godliness to my son...that I can be an example of Christ to my wife.

I believe, help my unbelief that Hell is awaiting all who reject you or do not know you so I may be more urgent in sharing your name & less aware of how others perceive me.

I believe, help my unbelief that in your presence, not America, is fullness of joy, & that at your right hand, not America, are pleasures forevermore.

About me

  • I'm DR
  • From Exiled
My profile

Links

The Bible Challenge


Test your knowledge of the Bible

This Day in History
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Visit www.esv.org to learn about the ESV Bible 9Marks Ministries
Locations of visitors to this page