He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

« Home | The American Dream or the Great Commission Resurgence » | Redeems All Things » | The Tyranny of the Church » | What is Salvation - in 2 minutes » | Deer Playing Opossum » | Have a Heart » | Prove Your Conversion First » | In the Works » | Sanctification: The Calvinist Way? » | King-ly Preaching » 

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 

Finally, a Real Reason for Twitter

I admit it...I just had the time of my life on Twitter. FakeJohnPiper had me in tears - truly worthwhile & certainly helps you fight for joy...just a quick sampling:

-Cut myself four times shaving this morning. Praise God!

-Phone peddler just asked if I had a retirement plan. I said yes. It's called "death."

-Wristbands on. Knee socks up. Lecrae in the Walkman clipped to my Wilson jogging shorts. ($2 at Savers. Suck on that!) Workout time.

-Date night! Dinner at Costco, listening to a Jane Austen book on tape from the library, then praying together. Boo-ya!

-Ugh, I have TWO sport coats! Father, forgive me for my materialistic part in this idolatrous generation

-Don't waste your swine flu!

-
Wary of Gospel Coalition Conference in April. My tender arm still hasn't healed from the noogies Driscoll gave me at the last one


And so forth & so on...priceless. Also, there's a lot of fake so & so's out there...Chandler, Driscoll (fakedriscoll certainly crosses the line a lot), as well as a bunch of emergents & almost anyone else you can think of in the world who is well known. Good times. Haven't enjoyed the web this much since the fake D.A. Carson had to shut down his blog.

About me

  • I'm DR
  • From Exiled
My profile

Links

The Bible Challenge


Test your knowledge of the Bible

This Day in History
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Visit www.esv.org to learn about the ESV Bible 9Marks Ministries
Locations of visitors to this page