He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

« Home | I Repent (part one) » | God Does Not Need Us » | Commission Week Thoughts » | Palin Has Won My Vote » | International & National Desires » | More U.S. Women Having Fewer Children » | Saudi Man Kills Daughter for Converting to Christi... » | Why It's Good to Work in the World » | Closing Note From Japan » | I'm Just Sayin... » 

Monday, September 22, 2008 

Hurricane Ike - Bear Visits Galveston


You have got to watch this - I know, I know, I'm weird. But this had me laughing to tears for a long, long time!

About me

  • I'm DR
  • From Exiled
My profile

Links

The Bible Challenge


Test your knowledge of the Bible

This Day in History
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Visit www.esv.org to learn about the ESV Bible 9Marks Ministries
Locations of visitors to this page